Forest School for schools and nurseries
Talking Trees help children face new challenges with confidence and become independent learners. Children will learn skills appropriate for their ability, including the safe use of woodland tools, shelter design and building, making fires for cooking along with story-making and environmental art.
Continuing Professional Development
Talking Trees run CPD courses for Forest Schools leaders and other professionals. Let us know your requirements. Popular courses include:
• Wild fire-making
• Wild food
• Cooking techniques for an open fire
• An introduction to Forest Schools for schools, nurseries or social care settings
• Linking outdoor education to the curriculum
• Developing your storytelling skills
• Story-making outdoors with a professional storyteller
We run courses in wild food foraging, herbal preparations, tracking and hedgerow crafts.